Saturday, April 11, 2009

Show the truth on T.V

Early this morning while I was in the car in one of Giza's streets, a microbus came in the opposite direction and stopped the car. I was shocked when I saw some dirty ugly guys getting out of that microbus. They approached the car and asked the driver :
- Who are you ?
- Who are these people with you in the car?
- Where are you going ?

I yelled " don't give them your ID card " as I saw him trying to reach his wallet.
Me: "who on the world are you?"

The driver: " hush ya anessa ana aaref khalas" meaning " It's okay ma'am I know who they are."

He showed them his ID card and then they went away. Later on, I knew they were some guys from Amn Dawla.

One question kept going in my mind ... " Couldn't Amn Dawla get some cute guys with suits that we see on T.V instead of those ugly people?"

No comments:

Post a Comment